The Multifractal Edge
The world's smallest commercially available E-band diplexer implemented in a BT laminate substrate compatible with plastic IC packaging.
• Compatible with: FCCSP, BGA, CSP, SiP
• Small form-factor: 3.8 x 4.5 mm
• High out-of-band suppression: 60 dB+
• Attractive insertion loss: 3.5 dB (incl. IC transitions)
RFCELL is a Python-based framework (developed by Multifractal Semi.) for generating RF & mmWave parameterised-cells (PCELL’s) with a specific focus on CMOS technology nodes. GaAs & GaN is also supported.
• Python-based: easy to code and read
• Enables rapid OA RF PCELL development
• Code in “1D wire-frame” mode – RFCELL generates 3D
• Define complex structures in a few lines of code
• DRC clean and process agnostic: tech file
• Shortens development time from months to weeks
• Integrates with Keysight ADS AEL flow (not just PyCell)
• Integrates with Synopsys PyCell & Cadence